Monday, September 1, 2014

The Lord

He died for me
For my faithlessness
For my lack
For my sins
For every struggle I encounter
 His blood covers it all. 

When I am weak
He is strong. 

He has an answer
To every question I have
To every situation I find myself in
To every problem I have. 

Because He died for me
Because He is strong
Because He holds the answer
I can KNOW He is faithful. 

Faithful...
To those who seek Him
To those who are obedient
To those who love Him
And want Him. 
 
He bestows His favor upon me
He sends His favor into every situation I am facing. 
The solutions to every question
Every situation
Every fear 
Every desire
The solutions are coming. 
They are on their way because 
He said ~It is finished.~

So I thank you for
Hearing me
Answering me
Not leaving me
Helping me
Blessing me
Bringing me above what I can see
And for walking with me always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment