Tuesday, March 16, 2010

..::LOVE::..

So the #1 bible passage look up in 2009 was 1 Cor.13. This is the chapter defining love and what true love really is. But so often I think we use the "Love" out of context..."I love my car, I love you" Do we really know what true love is...

1 Cor.13 says its patient & kind, not jealous or boastful or proud or rude, does not demand its own way, is not irritable, & keeps no record of being wronged, does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins, never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.~maybe we enjoy things more than we love them...but for those that you LOVE, do you respond the way the word says we should, do we really show LOVE to one another? God spoke this to me one night and I want to make sure that I check every area in my life and I don't mis-use the word Love!

And the 2nd most searched bible passage...Psalm 23. This tells me that the world really is looking for Love and Comfort in something or someone! JESUS IS THE ANSWER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment